This website is managed by
Assumar Country House (Poetas e aplausos limitada)
By using the website you agree to the following conditions.
Conditions for bookings:
- Under the heading “rooms” pricing per room is indicated. Rates are per room including breakfast. Not having breakfast does not result in a price reduction. All possible local taxes are included in the total price.
- A reservation is for a minimum of three nights.
- Your reservation is only final after advance payment of the indicated percentage of the total price. Payment is made by credit card.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
- The outstanding amount can be paid on arrival by credit card. We do not accept cash payment. MB way is our preferred method of payment.
- When you book your stay, we will ask you for your credit card details. We reserve the right to pre-authorization the credit card details provided by you.
- By making a booking, you expressedly agree to these booking conditions and the cancelation policy
- Travel plans can change. If you wish to cancel one month (30 days) before the booked start date of your stay, we will refund the advance already paid. If the cancellation is made within one month before the booked start date, we will retain the advance already paid by you.
- If you do not use your booking on the day of arrival, or if you leave early, you will still pay the full amount of your booking.
- Assumar Country House is an adult only space, we welcome children from the age of 16.
- Smoking is not allowed at Assumar Country House.
- No animals allowed.
COVID 19 Conditions
Since, as a result of Covid 19, there may be sudden uncertainty regarding travel restrictions between Portugal and the rest of the world, we can, in consultation with the customer, rebook reservations to later dates. Contact us on 00351 969 280 490. Cancellations must always be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating name and the period of booking.
For cancellations less than 30 days before the stay, the 50% deposit paid in advance will be retained.
Contact us for a longer stay of several weeks in Casa Do Jardim (as a writers retreat) and we’ll work around your personal wishes to accomodate you.
We do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. In case of complaints regarding the service and your stay in ACH, you can also contact the following independent official Portuguese body:
CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem
de Conflitos de Consumo
Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Campus de Campolide
Tel: +351 213 847 484
‘Portal do Consumidor’ (Consumer Portal) www.consumidor.pt
Law n° 144/2015 of 8 September
An electronic complaint can also be made at: https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio